The term “FCCC.UK” or “FCCC.UK Administrator” or “us” or “we” refers to the person or persons ultimately responsible for the content of the Site. The terms “User” or “Users” refers to the person or persons accessing, contacting, interacting with, operating or viewing this Site on the Internet.
- The content of the pages of this Site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this Site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Site meet your specific requirements.
- All trademarks reproduced in this Site which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the Site.
- Unauthorised use of this Site may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this Site may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this Site from another website or document without the prior written consent from FCCC.UK.
- Your use of this Site and any dispute arising out of such use of the Site is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
All electronic content of this ‘Site’ is rightfully and legally owned by its legal proprietor who is also the legal owner of the FCCC.UK domain name and the operator of this Site. The FCCC.UK Administrator is the operator of this Site, and is authorised to add, amend and/or remove any content at any time without requiring any prior consent and/or parting any explanation thereafter to the Site’s Users. It is the policy of this Site, and the FCCC.UK Administrator to not disclose any personal or sensitive information to other Internet sites, authorities, entities, organisations, third-parties, and/or persons or parties who have no substantiated causes, concerns or interests to use this site, unless otherwise notified by the FCCC.UK Administrator by way of e-mail, Site notification, Internet messaging or other means of electronic contact, e.g. newsletter. This Site is configured to disallow Internet search engine crawlers to gather information of its content, however, this statement cannot be completely guaranteed by the FCCC.UK Administrator.
Persons using the Internet to access to this Site AND who are authorised to access this Site by the FCCC.UK Administrator are considered as ‘Users’. Visitors accessing this Site without permission from the FCCC.UK Administrator are liable of being excluded from accessing the Site. Strict discretion for the use of this Site is advised to all of its Users. Users are strongly encouraged to register with this Site (if and when offered) to protect their personal and sensitive information, or content, from being misused. Where offered, when not logged into this Site, authorised Users are kindly requested to refrain from sharing sensitive information belonging to themselves and/or other Users, such as electronic account details, user names, passwords, date of birth details, postal addresses, email addresses, telephone addresses, vacation dates / times, location information, etc. Reasonable care should be taken by Users when disclosing any information on this Site, even when not logged on to the Site.
For information, enquiries or assistance concerning this Site, please contact the FCCC.UK Administrator for whom the contact details can be found at https://fccc.uk/contact.
This document was published, validated and approved by the FCCC.UK Administrator on 8th July, 2019. All rights reserved with no legal obligation, prior notification or permissions required to make amendments and revisions to this document at any time.