FCCC.UK Platform integration with Google applications
The purpose of this non-public (hidden) page is to provide code and tips for integration with the FCCC.UK Platform.
How to embed an IMAGE publicly shared on the Google Drive for FCCC.UK Administrator
- In the Google Drive, navigate to the image to embed, right-click on file and click ‘Get shareable link’
- Copy the shareable link into Notepad. All that is needed is the ‘id’ part
- In Notepad, copy the below URL and append the ‘id’ part from step 2) to create a merged URLhttp://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=[PASTE THE ‘ID’ PART HERE]
- Copy the merged URL and paste it into the address bar of a web browser and hit ‘enter’
- The image should appear in the browser. Right-click on the image and ‘Copy image address’
- In the WordPress page, click ‘Add Media’ button in Classic Editor
- Select ‘Insert from URL’ and paste the image address from step 5)
- Click the ‘Insert into page’ button and save the page.